- Today I have been the wife my husband has always dreamed of (haha). Before 2pm I’ve gone to the bank, grocery shopped, vacuumed, made meatloaf for dinner, and have banana bread in the oven. Yesterday….well…yesterday was a different story! I love productive, sunshine days when Charlotte is happy and takes a long nap!
- Last night I realized we have less than 2 months before baby arrives. I am starting to panic a little bit. I feel like we have NOTHING prepared. And I don’t really know where to begin. I know babies don’e require much “stuff”, but it would be nice to at least have a little designated area for #2!
- The past few days Charlotte has slept past 8:30am. This is AMAZING. She must know her mommy needs the extra rest too :)
- Did anyone see the video on the Today Show this morning featuring a little boy who has cerebral palsy running with his classmates during field day? If you missed it, I highly recommend clicking this link: Boy Inspires Kids. While Matt fought to finish the race, his classmates ran up behind him cheering him on. It was incredibly inspiring and emotional to watch. This video exemplifies what inclusion is all about, and makes me so happy.
- Summer is here, and while I’m thankful our pool is open I realized this weekend that I may not be taking Charlotte EVERY day (like I had originally planned—ha!). She loves the pool, but is still at a tough age to fully enjoy it without me holding her. I’m very thankful we have a pool where we live that we don’t have a financial obligation to!
Have a wonderful week, friends!
**ps: Have a Facebook account? Find Pearls to Pampers on FB and “like” our page for updates and fun mommy “stuff”.**