It’s been a busy week so far, so this week I have a lot on my mind:
- Jury Duty is complete. I’m very thankful I wasn’t selected for the jury, because the trial was scheduled for the week of our wedding. The attorneys and defendants laughed when I told them this, and gave me a “strike”. A strike is a good thing :)
- Being away from Charlotte for over 24 hours was hard, but coming home after being gone for 8 hours straight today was harder. I give full time working Moms a LOT of credit…how do you get anything done?!
- I turn 27 next week! For some reason this number feels right for me, even though I am now approaching my 30s…I am in a good place. I feel like I am right where I am supposed to be, and I’m excited for the year ahead!
- Not to talk about jury duty again…but today I noticed how much people complain. I know being there all day was annoying, and no one WANTS to do it (for the most part) but complaining doesn’t help, and just makes people more annoyed. I tried to stay away from the complainers…
- Sometimes PB&J is the only thing I can come up with for dinner after a busy week….but I’m ok with that, and I think Andrew is secretly excited :)
That’s all for this week! My last GRW as a 26 year old—ahh!